PRIVACY & LEGAL
I. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to use this Website or submit information to me through it. If I learn that someone under 13 has submitted personal information to me without verification of parental consent, I’m going to delete that information. If you think I might have any information from or about someone under 13, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
II. WHAT INFORMATION I COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND WHY
When you access the Website, I’ll learn certain information about you during your visit:
a. Information you provide to me. I collect information that you provide to me by filling out forms on the Website, by responding to surveys, or by emailing me. I use this information to deliver my services to you, to improve the way I run my business, and to send you information and marketing materials.
b. Information I collect through automatic data collection technology. This data will generally include information about your location, how you’re using my website, what device you’re using, etc. The information I collect automatically is used for statistical data to improve my Website and my service offerings and won’t include personal information.
V. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
As a general rule, I don’t sell, rent, lease or otherwise transfer any information collected whether automatically or through your voluntary action.
I may disclose your personal information to my subsidiaries, affiliates, and service providers for the purpose of providing my services to you. For example, I might forward your contact information and the contents of any email conversation we may have had before to a colleague if you request for me to refer you to a different vendor.
I may disclose your personal information to a third party, including a lawyer or collection agency, when necessary to enforce my terms of service or any other agreement between you and me. I may also provide your information to any successor in interest in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of my company’s assets and/or business. Finally, I may disclose information when legally compelled to do so—in other words, when I, in good faith—believe that the law requires it or for the protection of my legal rights or when compelled by a court or other governmental entity to do so.
VI. POLICY CHANGES
VII. HOW LONG DO I KEEP YOUR DATA?
I will retain any information you choose to provide to me until the earlier of:
- you asking me to delete the information,
- my decision to cease using my existing data providers, or
- I decide that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
VIII. YOUR GDPR RIGHTS
You are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
- The right to be informed: I am informing you now with this policy.
- The right of access: I’ll provide you with the data we have about you.
- The right to rectification: Request I fix incorrect data about you.
- The right to erasure: Request I erase certain data about you.
- The right to restrict processing: Ask me to restrict certain type of processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability: Ask me to provide your personal data we have for export.
- The right to object: Object to how I use your data.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling: I don’t profile you, but keep in mind you have this right with other sites.
You can contact me at email@example.com with any questions or requests you have about these policies or your personal data. If, after contacting me, you feel a privacy issue has not be resolved, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
IX. CONTACT ME
240 E Shore Road
Great Neck, NY 11023
Or—preferably—to my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org